- INNOVATIVE & PATENTED DESIGN BENEFITING:
- AMPUTEE – Helps upper limb loss individuals apply toothpaste
- ADAPTIVE – Oral Hygiene Aids provide users with tools for increasing independence for teeth and mouth care. The device are used to assist with completing activities of daily living.
- ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY – Helps achieve the “No More Mess” and “No More Fuss!” goals. enables people to live healthy, productive, independent, and dignified lives, and to participate in education, the labor market and civic life
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – can play an instrumental role as oral care educators and consultants, and can act as resource guides to raise the standards of oral care
- Specifically designed to hold any toothbrush steady while you apply toothpaste
- Twice a Day the EASY Way!
- Feel Independent! No more needing help, making a mess, or struggles!
- HSA -Health savings accounts eligible
- FSA – Flexible Spending Account eligible
Toothbrush Pillow stabilizes any toothbrush flat and horizontally for easy application of toothpaste. It also allows you to hygienically dry your toothbrush when not in use with our vertical holder. The Toothbrush Pillow is made for anyone that would like to keep their toothbrush away from germs and bacteria and would also benefit from the ease of having their toothbrush held in the Toothbrush Pillow so they can focus on putting toothpaste on their toothbrush. Works with electric and standard toothbrushes. Toothbrush and/or Toothpaste NOT included. The two co-creators wrote: “To be completely honest, we created the toothbrush from watching our daughter drop her toothbrush in the sink and/or floor while she was trying to hold the brush steady and apply toothpaste. Once we started prototyping and telling people about our new toothbrush holder for children, we quickly learned about so many people of all ages that would benefit from using the Toothbrush Pillow. The Toothbrush Pillow is the only product that provides a simple solution to holding a toothbrush in place while you simply apply toothpaste without the mess and frustration!” Recently, the business and intellectual property was recently purchased by Anthem Pleasant. This is his second intellectual property product that helps the disabled with daily routines. We keep hearing more and more stories about how our product makes life easier for everyone that uses it. Here are just some of what we have heard: (tell us your story) Children feel like “Big Kids” – Independence, kids love brushing their teeth Seniors – whether dealing with reduced motor skills due to age or onset disease such as Parkinson’s, Stroke, Arthritis – This product will stabilize your toothbrush giving you independence to carry out your twice a day habit without mess or frustration and best of all by yourself! Special Needs – Parents, Therapists, and children love learning and mastering brushing their teeth.
There are no reviews yet.